Requirements to Obtain a Turks and Caicos Student Visa
- Application Form (Fully Completed)
- 2 Photos (must be Certified by a Justice of the Peace)
- A Current Police Record from Country of Origin (must be translated if not in English)
- Acceptance Letter from a College or School within the Islands
- Original Financial Reference Letter from a recognized Banking Institution from their Country or Globally.
- Applicant's Passport (must be Valid Six Months prior to Expiration Date)
- Copy of Surety's Identification (must be Certified)
- Covering Letter from Surety Applying for a Visa on behalf of the Applicant
- Name and Address of Renter to be provided on Application
- An Original Medical Certificate
- Administrative Fee ($100 Non-Refundable)
- Upon Approval an Additional Payment ($300.00)
NB: Any person submitting a visa application who does not meet the above requirements, his/her application shall not be process.
Student Visa Requirements
A student visa may be issued on the following principles and requirements; any student in making an application for a Turks and Caicos visa shall firstly submit their acceptance letter from a college or a school within the islands, that student should show that they are financial secure to maintain themselves during their tenure while studying and this shall take the form of a financial letter from a recognizable banking institution in their country or globally, they must have already secured accommodation in advance and the contact details of the renter to be provided, a clean police record, medical certificate, lastly any student who is granted a student visa they shall not be able to transition to a work permit.