Undertaking and Investment in a Business - Fee $25,000
Immigration Regulations 13(2) (g)
A. You are of good character and in good health
- Police Certificate issued in the last six months, and
- Two character reference letters, and
- Medical certificate issued in the last six months.
B. Undertaking from the Governor
- Certificate of Undertaking issued by the Governor
C. You have made one of the following investments
- Not less than $750,000 in a business or enterprise in the island of Grand Turk, Salt Cay, South Caicos, Middle Caicos or North Caicos AND the business generates employment in the Islands AND not less than 60% of the employees are non-work permit holders, OR
- Not less than $1,500,000 in a business or enterprise in the islands other than the island of Grand Turk, Salt Cay, South Caicos, Middle Caicos or North Caicos AND the business generates employment in the Islands AND not less than 60% of the employees are non-work permit holders.
- Business License
- Proof of ownership of the business
- Audited Accounts for the Business or an Unaudited Accounts Confirmed by a Certified Public Accountant showing how much was invested in the business.
- Staff Register list indicating immigration status of each employee
Submission of Application
Certificate of Undertaking
If granted, the applicant will not have permission to work, save for in his/her own business or enterprise. Dependents will need a work permit or government stamp to work.