Parent of an Islander with Investment - Fee $5,000
Immigration Regulations 13(2) (j)
A. You are of good character
- Police Certificate issued in the last six months, and
- Two character reference letters, and
B. You have invested not less than $250,000 in a home or business in the Islands
- If investment is in a home; a property valuation or
- If investment is in a business; Audited Accounts for the Business or an Unaudited Accounts Confirmed by a Certified Public Accountant showing how much was invested in the business.
C. You have 15 years continuous residence in the Islands
- Letter from any of the following institutions confirming contributions or business transactions/active accounts for a period of 15 years.
D. You have a child who is an Islander and who has had not less than 10 continuous years of residence in the Islands
- Child’s birth certificate identifying the applicant as a parent.
- Proof of child’s Islander Status
- Immunisation and/or school letters demonstrating child’s residence in the Islands for a period of 10 years.
Submission of Application
Dependents endorsed on a certificate must be present in the islands with legal status, and must not have entered as a visitor.
If granted, the applicant will have permission to work.