Great Grandchild Route - Fee $5,000
Immigration Regulations 13(2) (i)
A. You are of good character
- Police Certificate issued in the last six months, and
- Two character reference letters.
B. You have 3 years continuous Lawful residence in the Islands
- Work Permit and/or Residence Permits
C. You are the great grandchild of a person who was born in the Islands and had or would have had Islander status at the time of your birth
- Your birth certificate
- The relevant parent’s birth certificate.
- The relevant grand parent’s birth certificate
- The relevant great grand parent’s birth certificate
Note: If endorsing a child, their immunisation records if they are aged 0-5 years old, school letters for those above 5 years old.
Submission of Application
Dependents endorsed on a certificate must be present in the islands with legal status, and must not have entered as a visitor.
If granted, the applicant will have permission to work. Dependents will need a work permit or government stamp to work.